We all spend hours sitting in front of laptops or mobile phones. This can disturb our sleep cycle, which ultimately leads to dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It is a side effect of stressful work schedules, lack of sleep, exhaustion, pigmentation and ageing, and busy lifestyles. Using a concealer can mask the puffiness and dark circles, but it is better to use an undereye cream regularly, apart from regulating your sleep schedule. We have curated a list of the best eye creams to reduce puffiness, just for you!
What does an eye cream do?
Eye creams are hydrating remedies designed specifically to meet the demands of your sensitive eye area. By including an eye cream in your daily skincare routine, you can help keep to your skin hydrated and prevent dryness. It can also help to maintain a healthy skin barrier and encourage the appearance of firmer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin behind your eyes. Eye creams can help minimise the appearance of various indicators of ageing and exhaustion around the eyes when used consistently as part of a daily routine. They can also give vital moisture and care to this delicate area.
What are the benefits of eye cream?
Eye cream is a wise preventive precaution to maintain skin firm and supple in the future, even if you don’t think you need it yet. But there are plenty of more reasons for using it! Here are the top benefits of using under-eye creams.
- Puffiness induced by fluid buildup can be caused by factors such as sleep deprivation, allergies, and ageing. Ingredients in the best eye creams help to lessen these visual indicators of exhaustion.
- Natural eye creams are brimming with advantageous botanicals that brighten your complexion and reduce the appearance of discolouration.
- Eye cream offers the specific hydration that the thin skin around your peepers needs. It accomplishes this by using just the proper amount of chemicals to prevent further drying out and irritating the skin.
- Eye creams are excellent in smoothing out dark patches and puffiness and making them appear less noticeable. This promotes equal concealer application and prevents concealer from accumulating in wrinkles throughout the day.
- Eye creams provide nourishment and calmness to the area under your eyes.
5 best eye creams to reduce puffiness
1. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
It is one of the most trustworthy eye creams in India to will help you combat puffiness and reduce dark circles. It has been clinically demonstrated that combining beta-carotene and avocado oil reduces puffiness by 32 percent. It works very well for dry skin.
2. CeraVe Eye Repair Cream
For those who have sensitive skin or are new to using eye creams, CeraVe’s Eye Repair Cream is a great option. Its composition, which is gel-like and absorbs swiftly, feels weightless and refreshing. Everyone benefits from a little morning pick-me-up from it. It also works wonders at cutting down puffiness.
3. The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream
The purpose of this under-eye cream is to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles brought on by stress and dehydration. Omega-3-rich chia seed oil and moisture-securing chamomile oil are combined to create the cream. To help fight wrinkles and dark circles, it also includes nutrients B3 and E, as well as espresso oil. Green tea has relaxing effects and conditions your skin when combined with avocado oil and shea butter.
4. Pilgrim Korean Retinol Under Eye Cream for dark circles, Puffiness & Fine Lines
Made with the most ideal ingredients, the Pioneer Retinol Under Eye Cream is affordable for all skin types. It is suitable for all types of individuals. Its composition is beautiful and sparkling, and it is mineral-rich, renewing, recharging, and nourishing to the skin! Moreover, this cream helps to reduce morning puffiness and promotes elasticity.
5. Olay Ultimate Eye Cream
The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is immediately reduced with this 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler, and DePuffer. Rich in vitamins and peptides, it gradually renews the skin’s surface and, when applied topically, minimises puffiness. It functions as a light concealer shade that complements every skin tone. The potent mixture moisturises the eye area to make it smoother and more radiant. With the help of Ultimate Eye Cream for wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles, your eyes will seem more beautiful and hydrated.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)